Constipation initiates piles. Generally this disease is seen to affect the end of rectum and fistula. In males, this disease is commonly seen after the age of 25 years. It is a common disease which is found not only in India but all over the world. In India, people normally base on foods that are made with excess spices and chilies, such a diet habit promotes this disease and therefore, people of India are the maximum sufferers of this disease.
The urban people commonly get affected by this disease rather than the villagers. For some reason certain portion of the blood carrying veins in the periphery of rectum swells and emerges out of the surface, this situation is called piles. This disease is also known as warts. This disease causes excruciating pain.
Symptoms of Piles:-
1. Itching in anus
2. Burning and pain in anus
3. Discharge of blood due to pressure during defecation
4. Frequent urge for defecation
5. Feeling of heaviness at the opening of anus
6. Loss of appetite
7. Yellowish face due to extensive bleeding
Piles Can Occur in the Following Cases:
1. Too much strain to emptying your bowels can result into this disease. For example, if you have constipation, follow a diet plan that includes low fiber content
2. It can cause chronic diarrhea
3. During pregnancy due to the effect of hormones on the blood vessels, plus the increasing weight of the baby within your abdomen, this disease can occur
4. It can occur if you have a family history of piles
5. If you have cancer or growths in your pelvis or bowel, which may put pressure on your abdomen
Although there are many treatment options available for piles, haemorrhoidectomy is the most common one. This is a surgical method through which this disease is removed. Your doctor may suggest a haemorrhoidectomy, if you have third or fourth degree piles, or if banding or sclerotherapy fails to bring out any result.
This surgery is performed under general anesthesia. Hence, it is regarded as a painless procedure. Generally, patients are not allowed to eat or drink for about six hours before a general anesthesia is given. However, some anesthetists allow occasional sips of water until two hours before the application.
Singapore is the hub of medical treatments. If you want to undergo piles surgery in Singapore, you need to look for the best clinics offering such surgeries at cost effective rates. Use internet for finding such clinics and fix an appointment with doctor without any delay.